Saturday 12 May 2012

well today is a mad one crying babies and lots of jobs to do
my daughter asked me to go in to the nearest town today looking for paint for her new house which would be great but i just cant bring myself to do it
for starters its a busy shopping day so lots of people
then i feel a bit menopausal so not good
think i will try and just potter round the garden today
got some pictures i want to hang in the dining room and a new curtain to put up in the kitchen so lots too keep me busy
got my scan dates through for the osteoporosis 6th June so a bit nervous but im sure it will be OK
hubby was at the hospital last night with a stone stuck in his eye ..they removed it but it doesn't half look sore 
one day i am going to lock aggy in a cupboard and never let her out  lol ...its like having an evil twin
anyway onwards and upwards
  

No comments:

Post a Comment