Saturday 5 May 2012

may 5th a new day new challenges
chores done now its time to try and get out for a short walk ,breath of fresh air its hard but i am determined and im a survivor
lovely surprise a Friend who i hold so close to my heart but have yet too meet in the real world ,she just happens to be a wonderful artist,has gifted me a fabulous piece of her work ...amazing
really but a huge smile on my chubby cheeks lol

my house is a busy house full of the laughter of children,the hustle and bustle of people coming and going but now everyone is out the silence is amazing i can hear cats cheerfully playing in the grass the new baby lambs crying for their mothers in the neighboring fields  .
the breeze blows in through my open door shaking the hanging chimes such beautiful music
i feel a true sense of calm envelope me like a warm fluffy blanket .

well i must get on or i will not get my short walk...a hundred yards too me is a marathon

No comments:

Post a Comment