Friday 11 May 2012

today is a strange old day my aggy is making me feel very isolated and lonely
its friday and i have been in the house for most of the week apart from a couple of small walks in the garden
aggy is my freind its keeps me safe but i hate it at the same time
my mind is a psychadelic swirl of colours words emotions
i need stimulation and freedom but aggy says no a big bold NO


i tell myself this is just a blip i will get over it and i will but when aggy sits on my right shoulder she doesn't budge its hard to move her its likened to having a hod of bricks permanently stuck to you
i wish people could understand but unless they have had some dealings with her they really dont ...oh i don't blame them
even the support workers and cbt therapists don't really get me
me and aggy get me  we understand we know what makes me  tick
i am still worthy of friendship i am not a strange being descended from another  planet
me and aggy are off to do some chores now
if you got this far thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment